Citation + Style Guides - SFU Library's guide to APA, MLA, and Chicago styles & more
- See our guide on Plagiarism ; take SFU Library interactive tutorial Understanding and Avoiding Plagiarism to test yourself and to learn more about plagiarism.
- Student Learning Commons. Visit the SLC for friendly and knowledgeable assistance with a wide range of academic writing, learning and study strategies.
- Writing for University. Learn or review the strategies and processes involved in academic writing and research, including writing for specific genres or disciplines, drafting your paper, self-editing, and writing at the graduate level.
- Writing Handouts. Quick tips on how to structure your research and essay.
- Online Writing Lab (OWL) at Purdue University. Close to 200 handouts on various aspects of writing and referencing.
Citation management tools
Citation or reference management tools collect your journal article, book, or other document citations together in one place, and help you create properly formatted bibliographies in almost any style — in seconds. Citation management tools help you keep track of your sources while you work and store your references for future use and reuse.