New Geography books
- Climate change the science of global warming and our energy future
- CLIMATE CHANGE AND SOCIAL INEQUALITY : the health and social costs of global warming.
- Peak plastic : the rise or fall of our synthetic world
- Plastics and the environment
- Degrowth in tourism : conceptual, theoretical and philosophical issues
- Below freezing : elegy for the melting planet
- The discourses of environmental collapse : imagining the end
- Trends and changes in hydroclimatic variables : links to climate variability and change
- Climate change politics and policies in America : historical and modern documents in context
- SDG11-sustainable cities and communities : towards inclusive, safe, and resilient settlements
- Inside Smart Cities Place, Politics and Urban Innovation.
- Approaches to teaching Shakespeare's English history plays
- Lining up data in ArcGIS : a guide to map projections
- Climate change and developing countries
- Strategic designs for climate policy instrumentation : governance at the crossroads
- Sustainability and the city
- Exploration and monitoring of the continental shelf underwater environment
Mondays 1:00PM-2:30PM in RCB 7128
SFU Library Research Skills Tutorial - Up your academic game by completing this 50-minute tutorial.
Start your research here - An overview of the research process and tips for where and how to look for information.
Research guides for specific courses
- Geography 111: Earth Systems (Summer 2018)
- Geography 162: Canada (Fall 2018)
- Geography 213: Introduction to Geomorphology (Spring 2015)
- Geography 215: Biogeography (Fall 2015)
- Geography 221: Economic Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 241: Social Geography (Summer 2015)
- Geography 261: Introduction to Urban Geography (Spring 2017)
- Geography 322W: World Resources (Spring 2015)
- Geography 362W: Geography of Urban Built Environments (Fall 2015)
- Geography 381: Political Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 389: Nature and Society (Fall 2015)
- Geography 426: Industrial Change and Local Development (Spring 2016)
- Geography 428: World Forests (Fall 2017)
- Geography 440: Property, Land, Society (2015)
- Geography 442: A World of Cities [Fall 2018]
- Geography 468: Society and Environment in China (Spring 2016)
Top resources for Geography
Web of Science
Search for journal articles, citation counts, journal impact factors, and more. Major multidisciplinary academic database.
Search for journal articles in human and physical geography, earth sciences, ecology, geology, and environmental sciences.
Search for journal articles in the area of environmental studies in this database
Journal article databases
SFU Library subscribes to many other databases where you can search for journal articles, reviews, and more.
Find print and online books in the Library Catalogue.