New Geography books
- Climate change perception and changing agents in Africa & South Asia
- Borderless worlds for whom? : ethics, moralities and mobilities
- The rhetorical legacy of Wangari Maathai : planting the future
- Order without design : how markets shape cities
- Coral whisperers : scientists on the brink
- Climate change governance and adaptation : case studies from South Asia
- Visualizing the street new practices of documenting, navigating and imagining the city
- Geography : why it matters
- The paradox of scale : how NGOs build, maintain, and lose authority in environmental governance
- Badlands dynamics in a context of global change
- Population loss : the role of transportation and other issues
- Environmentalism under authoritarian regimes : myth, propaganda, reality
- Managing Global Warming : an Interface of Technology and Human Issues
- The urban world
- Changing contexts in spatial planning : new directions in policies and practices
- RECENT ADVANCES IN ENVIRONMENTAL MANAGEMENT.
- CONFRONTING CLIMATE CRISIS THROUGH EDUCATION : reading our way forward.
- COASTAL POLLUTION : sources, fate and effects of pollutants in coastal ecosystems.
- Climate change, politics and the press in Ireland
- Disassembled Cities Social and Spatial Strategies to Reassemble Communities.
- Mobility patterns, big data and transport analytics : tools and applications for modeling
- Wild Sea : A History of the Southern Ocean.
- Sustainable urban mobility pathways : policies, institutions, and coalitions for low carbon transportation in emerging countries
- Culture, space and climate change : vulnerability and resilience in European coastal areas
- The city as a global political actor
- Learning from bad practice in environmental and sustainability education
- Urban mobility design
- Geospatial technologies for land degradation assessment and management
- SMART CITIES CYBERSECURITY AND PRIVACY
- Space after Deleuze
Mondays 1:00PM-2:30PM in RCB 7128
SFU Library Research Skills Tutorial - Up your academic game by completing this 50-minute tutorial.
Start your research here - An overview of the research process and tips for where and how to look for information.
Research guides for specific courses
- Geography 111: Earth Systems (Summer 2018)
- Geography 162: Canada (Fall 2018)
- Geography 213: Introduction to Geomorphology (Spring 2015)
- Geography 215: Biogeography (Fall 2015)
- Geography 221: Economic Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 241: Social Geography (Summer 2015)
- Geography 261: Introduction to Urban Geography (Spring 2017)
- Geography 322W: World Resources (Spring 2015)
- Geography 362W: Geography of Urban Built Environments (Fall 2015)
- Geography 381: Political Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 389: Nature and Society (Fall 2015)
- Geography 426: Industrial Change and Local Development (Spring 2016)
- Geography 428: World Forests (Fall 2017)
- Geography 440: Property, Land, Society (2015)
- Geography 442: A World of Cities [Fall 2018]
- Geography 468: Society and Environment in China (Spring 2016)
Top resources for Geography
Web of Science
Search for journal articles, citation counts, journal impact factors, and more. Major multidisciplinary academic database.
Search for journal articles in human and physical geography, earth sciences, ecology, geology, and environmental sciences.
Search for journal articles in the area of environmental studies in this database
Journal article databases
SFU Library subscribes to many other databases where you can search for journal articles, reviews, and more.
Find print and online books in the Library Catalogue.