SFU Library Research Skills Tutorial - Up your academic game by completing this 50-minute tutorial.
Start your research here - An overview of the research process and tips for where and how to look for information.
Top resources for Geography
Search for journal articles in human and physical geography, earth sciences, ecology, geology, and environmental sciences.
Search for journal articles, conference proceedings, and other resources in the sciences, social sciences, arts, and humanities. Can also be used for cited reference searches, citation analysis of research, and searching by affiliation.
Web of Science
A major multidisciplinary academic database: search for journal articles, citation counts, journal impact factors, and more across disciplines.
Search for academic journal articles in the area of environmental studies in this database.
Find print and online books in the Library Catalogue.
Research guides for specific courses
- Geography 111: Earth Systems (Summer 2018)
- Geography 162: Canada (Fall 2019)
- Geography 213: Introduction to Geomorphology (Spring 2015)
- Geography 215: Biogeography (Fall 2015)
- Geography 221: Economic Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 241: Social Geography (Summer 2015)
- Geography 261: Introduction to Urban Geography (Spring 2017)
- Geography 322W: World Resources (Spring 2015)
- Geography 362W: Geography of Urban Built Environments (Fall 2015)
- Geography 381: Political Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 382: World on the Move (Spring 2020)
- Geography 389: Nature and Society (Fall 2015)
- Geography 426: Industrial Change and Local Development (Spring 2016)
- Geography 428: World Forests (Fall 2017)
- Geography 440: Property, Land, Society (Spring 2020)
- Geography 442: A World of Cities [Fall 2018]
- Geography 468: Society and Environment in China (Spring 2016)