On this page
If you need help, please contact Ivana Niseteo, Liaison Librarian for English, French, French Programs (FASS), Humanities, Linguistics, and World Literature at 778.782.6838 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
Research guides by topic or source
- Children's literature
- Medieval literature
- Early modern/Renaissance literature
- Restoration and eighteenth-century literature
- Nineteenth-century literature
- Annotated bibliographies
- Book reviews
- Literature reviews
- Primary sources
Help with course assignments
- ENGL 199 Introduction to university writing
- ENGL 203 Early modern literature
- ENGL 330 Studies in Victorian literature
- ENGL 357 Studies in Canadian literature since 1920
- ENGL 387 Studies in Children’s Literature
New books for English Literature
- The red word
- OSCAR : a biography.
- Willa Cather's Lucy Gayheart and Franz Schubert's Winterreise : a study in intertextuality
- Mad, Bad, Dangerous to Know : The Fathers of Wilde, Yeats, and Joyce.
- SUCH A LONELY, LOVELY ROAD.
- The soul of statesmanship : Shakespeare on nature, virtue, and political wisdom
- Elizabeth Jennings : "the inward war"
- Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy : the story of Little Women and why it still matters
- The other Robert : Fergusson: the poet who inspired Burns
- Approaches to teaching the works of Gertrude Stein
- Wayside sang : poems
- Coastal cultures of the long nineteenth century
- Collaborative worldbuilding for writers & gamers
- TIGER FLU.
- Minor creatures : persons, animals, and the Victorian novel
- An unwanted guest
- Self defence for the brave and happy : poems
- Texts and readers in the age of Marvell
- Information and persuasion : studies in linguistics, literature, culture, and discourse analysis
- Winifred Holtby, 'A woman in her time' : critical essays
- After Emily : two remarkable women and the legacy of America's greatest poet
- Cultural encounters : cross-disciplinary studies from the late Middle Ages to the Enlightenment
- Normal people
- The burning stone
- The gothic : a reader
- Queer communism and the ministry of love : sexual revolution in British writing of the 1930s