On this page
If you need help, please contact Ivana Niseteo, Liaison Librarian for English, French, French Programs (FASS), Humanities, Linguistics, and World Literature at 778.782.6838 or email@example.com or Ask a librarian.
Research guides by topic or source
- Children's literature
- Medieval literature
- Early modern/Renaissance literature
- Restoration and eighteenth-century literature
- Nineteenth-century literature
- Annotated bibliographies
- Book reviews
- Literature reviews
- Primary sources
Help with course assignments
- ENGL 199 Introduction to university writing
- ENGL 203 Early modern literature
- ENGL 330 Studies in Victorian literature
- ENGL 357 Studies in Canadian literature since 1920
- ENGL 387 Studies in Children’s Literature
New books for English Literature
- THREADS : finding pattern in the everyday.
- Black Panther.
- Bina : a Novel in Warnings.
- LETTERS OF T.S. ELIOT VOLUME 8 : 1936-1937, the.
- We all fall down
- Children of the moon
- Tonguebreaker : poems and performance texts
- The paternal thanatographies of Paul Auster and Philip Roth : American kaddishim
- Arguing, reasoning, & thinking well
- Conversations with Allen Ginsberg
- Night moves : stories
- The gross & fine geography : new & selected poems
- Snow melts first in the middle of the slough
- Winning chance : stories
- Categorically famous : literary celebrity and sexual liberation in 1960s America
- The Caiplie Caves
- N CHAUCER CL.
- HANNAH LYNCH (1859-1904) : irish writer, cosmopolitan, new women.
- Empirical comics research : digital, multimodal, and cognitive methods
- Echolocation : stories
- Conversations with Joan Didion
- The life of Mark Twain : the middle years, 1871-1891
- The ABC of It : why children's books matter
- The empress of Idaho
- At home : historic houses of Eastern Massachusetts
- Faulkner and money : Faulkner and Yoknapatawpha, 2017
- The waiting hours
- Theatre and (im)migration