Lexbox is a new Google Chrome plug-in that helps you collect and cite legal cases and legislation.
- Save cases and legislation to a Lexbox folder
- Share folders of saved cases and legislation
- Keep track of your search history
- Bookmark webpages in your Lexbox folders
Install the plug-in for your Google chrome browser, create an account, add cases and legislation to your folder, and then easily generate citations from your folder contents.
TIP: to generate a list of legal citations from a LexBox folder, select the icon for "download list of authorities" next to your folder. A list of citations will be generated in a Word file format.
- Note that Word is the only export option at this time
- There is no cross-compatibility or syncing available with other citation management software available
- As with all citation generators, there are some glitches, so please proofread your citations to ensure accuracy