Good news: a number of print legal titles (by Carswell) are now available online. Until now, these titles have only been in print. Their new online format allow for significantly greater access, as well as legal content that is updated more quickly!
Titles now online include:
- Canadian Telecommunications Law and Regulation
- Carswell's Form and Precedent Collection: Criminal Law Precedents, 2d.ed.
- Estate Planning Precedents: A solicitor's manual
- Intellectual Property Disputes: Resolutions and Remedies
- Professional Liability in Canada
- Self-governing Professions: Digests of Court Decisions
- Tax Planned Will Precedents, 4th ed
- The Canadian Charter of Rights, annotated
- The Regulation of Professions in Canada
- William and Rhodes Canadian Law of Landlord and Tenant. 6th ed.
SFU Library has many more legal resources available online, including via HeinOnline, Westlaw Next, and LexisNexis Advanced Quicklaw. Unsure if a title is available? Don't see it in the library catalogue? Feel free to Ask a Librarian (including the Criminology Librarian) to double-check!