I heard today that Thomson Reuters is going to be offering some free webinars for subscribers of their Eikon & Datastream databases. Fortunately, that means all SFU researchers are eligible to join in!
Read on for details on the three webinars they've got queued up, as well as for details on some "on demand" online training options that will help you make the most use of our newest resource.
Technical Analysis Classes
- Introduction to Technical Analysis
3 sessions available: May 4, May 24, and Jun 14 at 14:00 EDT (11:00 PST)
- Bullish & Bearish Candlestick Patterns
4 sessions available: Apr 19, May 10, May 31, and Jun 21 at 14:00 EDT (11:00 PST)
- Effective Use of Technical Indicators
4 sessions available: Apr 26, May 17, Jun 7, and Jun 28 at 14:00 EDT (11:00 PST)
Knowledge On Demand
A few samples:
- Eikon for Excel Template Library
- Monitor Economic Indicators
- Agriculture Weather Dashboard: Maps
- Energy: The Essentials
- Datastream Asset4 - "... one-stop shop of ESG information which may be accessed via Datastream..."
- Natural Gas North America: Supply and Demand
Visit the Thomson Reuters Training website to browse their entire suite of training resources.
** Note, though, that you will need to enter your name and SFU email address to access these resources online. If you're unwilling to do so, most of the same videos and guides are also available on the Thomson Reuters Eikon+Datastream machines now available at each SFU campus.
As always, let me know if you have any questions!
Business & Economics Librarian