I just received the latest usage report on our Statista database and thought I'd share some interesting trends:
During the month of October, SFU researchers used Statista to:
- view almost 5000 charts, topic reports, dossiers... more than 160/day;
- download over 580 images, slides & documents; and
- research topics ranging from golf (one of the BUS 360W cases assigned this term) to smartphones, confectionery, crime, and far, far beyond.
- See the word cloud below for the terms that came up most often in the titles of the reports & charts downloaded from Statista here at SFU last month.
If you haven't tried Statista yet, check out my earlier blog posts that mention this useful searching tool.
Business & Economics Librarian
* Note: The word cloud above was generated using https://wordsift.org/ -- a project created, developed, and maintained at Stanford University.