On researching the beer industry on a sunny August afternoon...Published by Mark Bodnar
Ahhhh... a sunny day in August... What better time to talk about beer! :-)
I just noticed that a second edition of a really cool investment guide to the global beer industry that I talked about last year is now available via our Business Source Complete database:
Bernstein Black Book - The Bernstein Global Beer Guide: Second Edition features 106 dense, stats-packed pages that provide...
"a comprehensive overview of all regional and major local beer markets and helps understand not only growth potential but also market structures; this often explains the level of pricing power and ultimately the profitability of a market."
Need more on beer specifically? Industry and market reports?
- * Start with Passport GMID for extremely detailed data on market sizes, brand/company shares, distribution methods, packaging trends, and pricing, as well as analysis of major consumer trends around the world.
- * Then jump over to IBISWorld for reports on relevant global, US, and Chinese industries (just search for "beer" or "breweries" to start).
- * And maybe a quick visit to NetAdvantage for a report on Alcoholic Beverages & Tobacco.
Need still more? Contact your always-helpful business librarians!
- Mark Bodnar (Burnaby): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Cameron (Surrey): email@example.com
- Megan Sorenson (Vancouver): firstname.lastname@example.org