It's been quite a while since I highlighted our Frost & Sullivan database. For those who are new to it, F&S is our main source for in-depth market research and strategy reports of emerging technologies.
To give you a sense of the type of content you'll find in F&S, consider these recent additions to the collection of over 50,000 reports, grouped by industry:
- Analysis of the Drug Delivery Devices Market, Forecast to 2023: Adoption of Connected Healthcare Solutions to Improve Patient Adherence and Compliance
Chemicals, Materials & Foods
- Global Bioherbicides Market, Forecast to 2023: Unraveling the Potential of Bioherbicides will be Key to Market Growth
Energy & Power Systems
- Global Solar PV Power Market, Forecast to 2025: Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Still Going Strong, Bolstered by Declining Technology Prices and Supported by an Evolving Regulatory Environment
Environment & Building Technologies
- Technologies Enabling Circular Economy: Transition to a circular economy is vital to mitigate resource scarcity and climate change threats for a sustainable future
Automotive & Transportation
- Global Ride Hailing Market, Forecast to 2030: Emerging Markets and Tier II and Tier III Cities are Redefining Opportunities; MaaS Integration is the Next Milestone
Information & Communication Tech.
- Consumer Communication Services Tracker—Second Quarter 2019 (2Q19): Subscriber, Revenue, Net Add (loss), Projection, and Market Share Tracker for Broadband, Video, Voice and Wireless Services [USA & Canada]
Aerospace & Defense
- Global Space Industry Outlook, 2019 and Beyond: Small Satellites and Downstream Digital Transformations are Driving Innovation and Growth Opportunities Across the Space Industry Value Chain
- Technology Convergence Driving Smart Home Automation: Home Robots, Smart Lighting, Voice-activated Devices, Smart Home Hubs, Wearables, and Sensor-based Smart Devices are Encouraging Smart Home Automation
- Global Learning Management Solutions Market, Forecast to 2023: Hyperconnectivity and Proliferation of Devices Accelerate Market Adoption
Electronics and Security
- Augmented Analytics: Future of Business Intelligence: An overview of augmented analytics market and its impact on business outcomes
Measurement & Instrumentation
- Sensor Innovations Driving IoT: Opportunity Analysis: Smarter sensors with enhanced data collection and analysis capabilities, multi-parameter sensors, flexible sensors, e-noses are among the sensor technologies expanding IoT
- Intelligent Automation Technologies Transforming Industrial Manufacturing: Opportunities for Robotic Process Automation and Artificial Intelligence in Industrial Operations
Sorry about the super-long list... I hope it tempts you to log in and explore for more!
Special note about access to downloadable copies of reports
Frost & Sullivan has some unusual rules for access to downloadable PDFs of their reports:
(a) All SFU researchers (including guests in our library branches) can view the full reports within the database interface and take screen captures of single pages, infographics, etc.
(b) SFU students may request PDF delivery of specific reports from Frost & Sullivan for legitimate use. Please contact Ajo Joseph of F&S from a valid SFU email account with your request. (The address of Ajo Joseph is also listed on the home page within the database.)
(c) Continuing SFU faculty and staff can either use option (b) above to download single reports or email the same people listed above to request a separate database access method that allows full access to all PDFs from within the interface.
Share your stories: Our current Frost & Sullivan subscription expires in Aug. 2020. Dedicated, ongoing funding is not yet available for this resource, so a renewal of the subscription is not guaranteed.
If you use it and find it valuable, please do send me your stories! What role did it play in your research? What is the focus of your research? What department are you in? Did F&S make your day?
Business & Economics Librarian