Thomson Reuters -- the publishers of our powerful Eikon + Datastream databases -- announced a new training webinar this morning that I think may be of interest to many SFU researchers:
ESG* data: availability, transparency, quality and investment applicability
When: Thursday 12 July 10:00 EST (which is 7am here in Vancouver... sorry!)
Registration (free for SFU researchers)
Description: "We have invited experts from Global Reporting Initiative, StateStreet and Folketrygdfondet to join us during a webinar, hosted by Responsible Investor, to discuss ESG Data, its evolution and its role in the corporate environment and investment workflow."
- Annie Bersagel, Senior Analyst - Responsible Investments, Folketrygdfondet (Investment Manager for the Government Pension Fund Norway)
- Rakhi Kumar, Senior Managing Director and Head of ESG Investments and Asset Stewardship, State Street Global Advisors
- Elena Philipova, Global Head of ESG Proposition, Thomson Reuters
- Shivani Rajpal, Director – Services, Global Reporting Initiative (GRI)
Want more like this? Thomson Reuters offers many other online Eikon training sessions, both live and self-paced, and SFU students/faculty are eligible to register because of our database subscriptions. Just be sure to use your SFU email address when you register: Eikon + Datastream.
Learn more about Thomson Reuters Eikon + Datastream here at SFU, including a bit about the deep ESG data, via this blog post.
* ESG = Environmental, Social, and Governance. Learn more about ESG here.
Economics & Business Librarian