Services we provide
We can help you with:
- starting a new open access journal
- moving your existing journal online and open access
- creating a classroom journal for your students’ work
- Publishing an online, open access monograph, textbook, or edited volume
- Hosting an academic conference and publishing audio/video recordings, posters, and proceedings
See Our projects for examples of our work.
Here are just a few of the excellent reasons to publish your work with the SFU Library.
Ensure your research is read by the broadest possible audience.
Open Access is a huge issue in the developing world, both for access to Northern scholarship, and also for building capacity for local publishing. Ensure that researchers in the developing world have access to the latest research by making your journal Open Access.
Get the support you need to successfully transition your journal to Open Access.
We are part of a major CFI (Canadian Foundation for Innovation)-funded project to support outstanding Canadian journals.
Get help from an expert.
We're always happy to give a demo of the software or chat more about our services and your publishing needs.