This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic information sources for Statistics and Actuarial Science research.
Statistics workshop & open laboratory
Stats Lab is a drop-in facility for students who take one of the following courses: Stat 101, Stat 201, Stat 203, Stat 270, Stat 302, and Stat 305. One-on-one help is available during its operating hours.
- Mathematics subject guide
- Biological Sciences subject guide
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology subject guide
- Health Sciences subject guide
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry subject guide
Help with course assignments
New Statistics and Actuarial Science books
- An introduction to statistical learning : with applications in R
- EFFECT OF HIGH TEMPERATURE ON CROP PRODUCTIVITY AND METABOLISM OF MACRO MOLECULES.
- Statistical techniques for modelling extreme value data and related applications
- SMALL AREA ESTIMATION AND MICROSIMULATION MODELING.
- Linear models and time-series analysis : regression, ANOVA, ARMA and GARCH
- Robust statistical methods with R