This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic information sources for Statistics and Actuarial Science research.
Statistics workshop & open laboratory
Stats Lab is a drop-in facility for students who take one of the following courses: Stat 101, Stat 201, Stat 203, Stat 270, Stat 302, and Stat 305. One-on-one help is available during its operating hours.
- Mathematics subject guide
- Biological Sciences subject guide
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology subject guide
- Health Sciences subject guide
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry subject guide
Help with course assignments
New Statistics and Actuarial Science books
- Adaptive Survey Design
- Multivariate Statistics Made Simple A Practical Approach.
- Uncertain computation-based decision theory
- Ranked set sampling : 65 years improving the accuracy in data gathering
- Beyond the Triangle.
- Extension innovation method
- Handbook of graphical models
- Statistical inference for engineers and data scientists
- PROBABILITY AND GAMES.
- Fundamentals of probability : with stochastic processes
- Flexible regression and smoothing : using GAMLSS in R
- Missing and Modified Data in Nonparametric Estimation : With R Examples.
- Blogdown : Creating Websites with R Markdown.
- An Introduction to Generalized Linear Models, Fourth Edition
- Applied survey data analysis
- Data Analysis Made Easy.
- The logic of miracles : making sense of rare, really rare, and impossibly rare events
- Markov Chains and Mixing Times : Second Edition.