This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic information sources for Statistics and Actuarial Science research.
Statistics workshop & open laboratory
Stats Lab is a drop-in facility for students who take one of the following courses: Stat 101, Stat 201, Stat 203, Stat 270, Stat 302, and Stat 305. One-on-one help is available during its operating hours.
- Mathematics subject guide
- Biological Sciences subject guide
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology subject guide
- Health Sciences subject guide
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry subject guide
Help with course assignments
New Statistics and Actuarial Science books
- Advanced spatial modeling with stochastic partial differential equations using R and INLA
- APPLIED TIME SERIES ANALYSIS : a practical guide to modeling and forecasting.
- Handbook of mixture analysis
- Design of experiments for generalized linear models
- COMPUTATIONAL METHODS FOR DATA ANALYSIS.
- Generalized linear models and extensions
- Robust statistics for signal processing
- Weak convergence of measures