This subject guide identifies selected print and electronic information sources for Statistics and Actuarial Science research.
Statistics workshop & open laboratory
Stats Lab is a drop-in facility for students who take one of the following courses: Stat 101, Stat 201, Stat 203, Stat 205, Stat 270, Stat 302, and Stat 305. One-on-one help is available during its operating hours.
- Mathematics subject guide
- Biological Sciences subject guide
- Biomedical Physiology and Kinesiology subject guide
- Health Sciences subject guide
- Molecular Biology and Biochemistry subject guide
Help with course assignments
New Statistics and Actuarial Science books
- Probability models and applications
- The analysis of selected algorithms for the stochastic paradigm
- Applied statistics : theory and problem solutions with R
- A first look at stochastic processes
- Practical grammar : a Canadian writer's resource
- BAYESIAN HIERARCHICAL MODELS : with applications using r, second edition.
- Linear models and regression with R : an integrated approach