MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
- Economies-of-Scale in Many-Server Queueing Systems: Tutorial and Partial Review of the QED Halfin--Whitt Heavy-Traffic Regime
- Frames and Numerical Approximation
- Coin-Flipping, Ball-Dropping, and Grass-Hopping for Generating Random Graphs from Matrices of Edge Probabilities
- A New Class of Efficient and Robust Energy Stable Schemes for Gradient Flows
New Mathematics books
- Iterative optimizers : difficulty measures and benchmarks
- Stochastic stability of differential equations in abstract spaces
- Breadth in contemporary topology : 2017 Georgia International Topology Conference, May 22-June 2, 2017, University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- Partial differential equations arising from physics and geometry : a volume in memory of Abbas Bahri
- Surveys in combinatorics 2019
- From dimension-free matrix theory to cross -dimensional dynamic systems.
- Linear algebra and learning from data