MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
New Mathematics books
- HIGHER DIMENSIONAL CATEGORIES : from double to multiple categories.
- Discrete Morse theory
- Algebraic graph theory : morphisms, monoids, and matrices
- VARIATIONAL ANALYSIS WITH APPLICATIONS IN OPTIMISATION AND CONTROL.
- Geometric relativity
- Classification and examples of differential equations and their applications
- Abelian groups : structures and classifications