MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
- Survey of Multifidelity Methods in Uncertainty Propagation, Inference, and Optimization
- Strategies for Reduced-Order Models for Predicting the Statistical Responses and Uncertainty Quantification in Complex Turbulent Dynamical Systems
- Shanks Sequence Transformations and Anderson Acceleration
- Pattern Formation in a Reaction-Diffusion System with Space-Dependent Feed Rate
New Mathematics books
- Nonlinear differential problems with smooth and nonsmooth constraints
- On non-generic finite subgroups of exceptional algebraic groups
- Farey sequences : duality and maps between subsequences
- The block theory of finite group algebras
- Geometric group theory
- The robust multigrid technique : for black-box software
- Algebraic elements of graphs
- Integer programming
- Fundamentals of advanced mathematics
- Holomorphic automorphic forms and cohomology
- Ultrametric pseudodifferential equations and applications
- PHYSICS OF BUOYANT FLOWS : from instabilities to turbulence.
- Dynamical systems in population biology
- Lipschitz algebras
- Analytical methods in marine hydrodynamics