MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
- Derivation and Analysis of Fast Bilinear Algorithms for Convolution
- An Introduction to Quantum Computing, without the Physics
- Time Correlation Functions of Equilibrium and Nonequilibrium Langevin Dynamics: Derivations and Numerics Using Random Numbers
- Stochastic Sensitivity: A Computable Lagrangian Uncertainty Measure for Unsteady Flows
New Mathematics books
- Generators of Markov chains : from a walk in the interior to a dance on the boundary
- Organized collapse : an introduction to discrete Morse theory
- Mathematical theory of scattering resonances
- Invitation to partial differential equations
- Geometry and topology of manifolds : surfaces and beyond
- Extrinsic geometric flows
- Hyperbolic knot theory