MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
New Mathematics books
- Algebraic statistics
- Controllability of dynamic systems : the Green's function approach
- Lectures on Navier-Stokes equations
- Combinatorial reciprocity theorems : an invitation to enumerative geometric combinatorics
- A tour of representation theory
- Elements of geometry of balls in Banach spaces
- Diophantine approximation and the geometry of limit sets in Gromov hyperbolic metric spaces
- MATHEMATICAL MODELING AND APPLIED CALCULUS.
- A first course in Sobolev spaces
- Lectures on finite fields
- Szegö kernel asymptotics for high power of CR line bundles and Kodaira embedding theorems on CR manifolds
- CUBIC FIELDS WITH GEOMETRY.
- Convection-diffusion problems : an introduction to their analysis and numerical solution
- Characters of solvable groups
- Functions and graphs : a clever study guide
- A course on partial differential equations
- Microhydrodynamics, Brownian motion, and complex fluids
- Partial differential equations in fluid mechanics