MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
New Mathematics books
- YAKOV BERKOVICH, ZVONIMIR JANKO : groups of prime power order.
- Modern analysis of automorphic forms by example
- Integration for calculus, analysis, and differential equations : techniques, examples, and exercises
- Functional analysis
- MATHEMATICAL MODELING APPROACH TO INFECTIOUS DISEASES : cross diffusion pde models for... epidemiology.
- FRONTIERS AND HULLS IN EUCLIDEAN GRAPHS.
- Global homotopy theory
- The lattice of subquasivarieties of a locally finite quasivariety
- Lectures on Navier-Stokes equations
- A tour of representation theory
- An alternative approach to Lie groups and geometric structures
- Gorenstein homological algebra
- Advanced numerical methods with Matlab 2 : resolution of nonlinear, differential and partial differential equations
- The geometry, topology, and physics of moduli spaces of Higgs bundles
- Introduction to optimization for environmental and chemical engineers