MathSciNet - Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings in the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research.
MATHnetBASE - An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
Front for the arXiv - The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Help with course assignments
MATH 402W: Operations Research Clinic [Updated Jan. 2016]
MATH 380W: History of Mathematics (Updated Feb. 2014)
What's new in Math research
New Mathematics books
- Tensor analysis : spectral theory and special tensors
- NUMERICAL METHODS : using matlab.
- Introduction to experimental mathematics
- Topological recursion and its influence in analysis, geometry, and topology : 2016 AMS von Neumann Symposium, July 4-8, 2016, Charlotte, North Carolina
- A gentle course in local class field theory : local number fields, Brauer groups, Galois cohomology
- ADAPTIVE SLIDING MODE NEURAL NETWORK CONTROL FOR NONLINEAR SYSTEMS.
- A walk through weak hyperstructures : Hv-structures
- Principles and techniques in combinatorics : solutions manual
- Elliptic and modular functions from Gauss to Dedekind to Hecke
- Riemannian submersions, Riemannian maps in Hermitian geometry, and their applications
- Explorations in numerical analysis
- A second course in linear algebra
- Forbidden configurations in discrete geometry
- The mathematics of chip-firing
- Ordinary differential equations : principles and applications
- Nonlinear algebra in an ACORN : with applications to deep learning
- The seduction of curves : the lines of beauty that connect mathematics, art, and the nude
- College algebra essentials
- Connections in discrete mathematics : a celebration of the work of Ron Graham
- The core model iterability problem
- Derived Langlands : monomial resolutions of admissible representations
- Coupled phase-locked loops : stability, synchronization, chaos and communication with chaos
- Kurzweil-Stieltjes integral : theory and applications
- Mathematical constants
- A student's guide to infinite series and sequences
- Notes on counting : an introduction to enumerative combinatorics
- The works of Archimedes : translated into English, together with Eutocius' commentaries, with commentary, and critical edition of the diagrams
- Numerical solution of differential equations : introduction to finite difference and finite element methods
- Introduction to mathematical logic
- The homotopy theory of ([infinity symbol],1)-categories