If you need help, please contact Baharak Yousefi, Librarian for History, International Studies, Liberal Studies, & Political Science at 778.782.5033 (currently suspended due to university closure) or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.
- Empires and communities in the post-Roman and Islamic world, c. 400-1000 CE
- Thirteen clocks : how race united the colonies and made the Declaration of Independence
- Religion and cultural memory : ten studies
- The Armenians of Aintab : the economics of genocide in an Ottoman province
- Rock, paper, scissors : and other stories
- The Jewish eighteenth century : a European biography, 1700-1750
- Prelude to Pearl Harbor : ideology and culture in US-Japan relations, 1919-1941
- An iron wind : Europe under Hitler
- An Everlasting Name : Cultural Remembrance and Traditions of Onymic Commemoration
- Christian history : an introduction to the Western tradition
- The boy king : Edward VI and the Protestant Reformation
- America in Denial : How Race-Fair Policies Reinforce Racial Inequality in America.
- A world of turmoil : the United States, China, and Taiwan in the long Cold War
- Holocaust survivors in postwar Germany, 1945-1957
- West of slavery : the Southern dream of a transcontinental empire
- Gender and Generations : Continuity and Change
- The Mediatization of War and Peace : The Role of the Media in Political Communication, Narratives, and Public Memory (1914-1939)
- The military in the early modern world : a comparative approach
- Turkey : a past against history
- State, nationalism, and the Jewish communities of modern Greece
- Technology and the historian : transformations in the digital age
- Resisting independence : popular loyalism in the revolutionary British Atlantic
- Noncooperation in India : nonviolent strategy and protest, 1920-22
- Posing modernity : the black model from Manet and Matisse to today
- Refugees or migrants : pre-modern Jewish population movement
- Dark interiors : essays on caste and dalit culture
- SNCC : the New Abolitionists
- All societies die : how to keep hope alive
To recommend additional items for the library collection, you can Suggest a title for purchase.
For materials in French, see the guide Resources en Science Politique et Histoire.
If you want help getting started with History research, the Start your research here guide talks about steps in the research process, offers suggestions, and includes links to helpful resources. The guides below offer suggestions and sources for specific topics, regions, and source types.
- History of Africa
- History of Asia
- History of Britain
- History of Canada
- History of Europe
- History of the Middle East