- Democracy and truth : a short history
- The intersections of whiteness
- Out of the shadows : reimagining gay men's lives
- Life at Swift Water Place : Alaska at the threshold of European contact
- A Cultural History of the Emotions: Volumes 1-6.
- The Middle East from empire to sealed identities
- Real enemies : conspiracy theories and American democracy, World War I to 9/11
- Bulgaria under communism
- Jesuits and matriarchs : domestic worship in early modern China
- Narratives of exile and identity : Soviet deportation memoirs from the Baltic States
- Eurasian integration and the Russian world : regionalism as an identitary enterprise
- Between two millstones.
- Making space for the dead : catacombs, cemeteries, and the reimagining of Paris, 1780-1830
- France in the world : a new global history
- ¡Sí, ella puede! : the rhetorical legacy of Dolores Huerta and the United Farm Workers
- Wandering spirits : loneliness and longing in Greenland
- The story of Jane : the legendary underground feminist abortion service
- Surviving genocide : native nations and the United States from the American Revolution to bleeding Kansas
- Ottoman children and youth during World War I
- TRIALS OF NINA MCCALL : sex, surveillance, and the decades-long government plan to imprison ... "promiscuous" women.
- The global 1980s : people, power and profit
- Falter : has the human game begun to play itself out?
- Female entrepreneurs in nineteenth-century Russia
- Childfree by choice : the movement redefining family and creating a new age of independence
- Natural and political conceptions of community : the role of the household society in early modern Jesuit thought, c.1590-1650
- Representing rural women
- Being prime minister
- The Qu'ran and late antiquity
- Pipe dreams : water and empire in Central Asia's Aral Sea Basin
To recommend additional items for the library collection, you can Suggest a title for purchase.
For materials in French, see the guide Resources en Science Politique et Histoire.
If you want help getting started with History research, the Start your research here guide talks about steps in the research process, offers suggestions, and includes links to helpful resources. The guides below offer suggestions and sources for specific topics, regions, and source types.
- History of Africa
- History of Asia
- History of Britain
- History of Canada
- History of Europe
- History of the Middle East