- Imperial metropolis : Los Angeles, Mexico, and the borderlands of American empire, 1865-1941
- The sound of silence : indigenous perspectives on the historical archaeology of colonialism
- Oceanic archives, indigenous epistemologies, and transpacific american studies.
- PARIS IN MODERN TIMES : from the old regime to the present day.
- The anarchy : the relentless rise of the East India Company
- Settler city limits : indigenous resurgence and colonial violence in the urban prairie West
- Interpreting early modern Europe
- BROOCHES & BADGES.
- Testimonies of resistance : representations of the Auschwitz-Birkenau Sonderkommando
- DINING OUT : a global history of restaurants.
- Surrender : the call of the American West
- The practice of global history : European perspectives
- Daily life in Renaissance Italy
- The pocket : a hidden history of women's lives, 1660-1900
- The lived Nile : environment, disease, and material colonial economy in Egypt
- Globalizing Morocco : transnational activism and the postcolonial state
- Voices of Komagata Maru : imperial surveillance and workers from Punjab in Bengal
- Activists under surveillance : the FBI files
- Refugees, human rights, and realpolitik : the clandestine immigration of Jewish refugees from Italy to Palestine, 1945-1948
- Hitler's secret army : a hidden history of spies, saboteurs, and traitors in World War II
- The Borgias : power and fortune
- The Oxford history of the British Empire.
- Whose Middle Ages? : teachable moments for an ill-used past
- Lesbian feminism : essays opposing global heteropatriarchies
- Figurations of the feminine in the early french women's press, 1758-1848
- The man who lived with a giant : stories from Johnny Neyelle, Dene elder
- Knowledge and the early modern city : a history of entanglements
- The boundless sea : a human history of the oceans
- Dreams and nightmares : Martin Luther King, Jr., Malcolm X, and the struggle for Black equality in America
- DARING TO BE BAD : radical feminism in america 1967-1975, thirtieth anniversary edition.
To recommend additional items for the library collection, you can Suggest a title for purchase.
For materials in French, see the guide Resources en Science Politique et Histoire.
If you want help getting started with History research, the Start your research here guide talks about steps in the research process, offers suggestions, and includes links to helpful resources. The guides below offer suggestions and sources for specific topics, regions, and source types.
- History of Africa
- History of Asia
- History of Britain
- History of Canada
- History of Europe
- History of the Middle East