- China and the true Jesus : charisma and organization in a Chinese Christian church
- The blood of Emmett Till
- Singapore : two hundred years of the Lion city
- The papers of Thomas Jefferson
- How was it for you? : women, sex, love and power in the 1960s
- Crucible : the long end of the Great War and the birth of a new world, 1917-1924
- America for Americans : a history of xenophobia in the United States
- On the side of my people : a religious life of Malcolm X
- Grand hotel
- Engineered to sell : European emigrés and the making of consumer capitalism
- Ghetto diary
- Medieval Wales c.1050-1332 : centuries of ambiguity
- The life and legend of the Sultan Saladin
- Walter Ralegh : architect of empire
- Workers and capital
- Women, workplace protest and political identity in England, 1968-85
- The last Ottoman wars : the human cost, 1877-1923
- The Weimar Republic sourcebook
- Picking up the pieces : residential school memories and the making of the Witness Blanket
- Imperial Intimacies : A Tale of Two Islands
- Black radical : the life and times of William Monroe Trotter
- Strangers in the house : a prairie story of bigotry and belonging
- Hat : origins, language, style
- Four Who Dared : The Inspiring Stories of a Canadian Bomber Crew in the Second World War.
- Licentious worlds : sex and exploitation in global empires
- Roses from Kenya : labor, environment, and the global trade in cut flowers
- FIN-DE-SIECLE SCOTTISH REVIVAL : romance, decadence and celtic identity.
- Reform, revolution and crisis in Europe : landmarks in history, memory and thought
- Public discourses and attitudes in Greece during the crisis : framing the role of the European Union, Germany and national governments
To recommend additional items for the library collection, you can Suggest a title for purchase.
For materials in French, see the guide Resources en Science Politique et Histoire.
If you want help getting started with History research, the Start your research here guide talks about steps in the research process, offers suggestions, and includes links to helpful resources. The guides below offer suggestions and sources for specific topics, regions, and source types.
- History of Africa
- History of Asia
- History of Britain
- History of Canada
- History of Europe
- History of the Middle East