- Europe since 1989
- German modernities from Wilhelm to Weimar : a contest of futures
- Refugees in Europe, 1919-1959 : a forty years' crisis?
- Remapping Black Germany : New Perspectives on Afro-German History, Politics, and Culture
- Empire in the Heimat : colonialism and public culture in the Third Reich
- Women writing war : from German colonialism through World War I
- The sins of the fathers : Germany, memory, method
- The Family in Modern Germany
- A convenient hatred the history of antisemitism
- A history of twentieth-century Germany
- Hitler's Ostkrieg and the Indian wars : comparing genocide and conquest
- Losing heaven : religion in Germany since 1945
- Gustav Stresemann : the crossover artist
- Lions and lambs : conflict in Weimar and the creation of post-Nazi Germany
- Fighters from the fringe Aborigines and Torres Strait Islanders recall the Second World War
- Genocidal empires : German colonialism in Africa and the Third Reich
- Nazi hunger politics : a history of food in the Third Reich
- POLITICS OF HUMILIATION a modern history.
- Yankel's tavern : Jews, liquor, and life in the Kingdom of Poland
- States of division : border and boundary formation in Cold War rural Germany
- Gendering post-1945 German history : entanglements
- Rewriting German history new perspectives on modern Germany
To recommend additional items for the library collection, you can Suggest a title for purchase.
For materials in French, see the guide Resources en Science Politique et Histoire.
If you want help getting started with History research, the Start your research here guide talks about steps in the research process, offers suggestions, and includes links to helpful resources. The guides below offer suggestions and sources for specific topics, regions, and source types.
- History of Africa
- History of Asia
- History of Britain
- History of Canada
- History of Europe
- History of the Middle East