- Find an SFU thesis or project
- Find theses from other universities
- Doing your literature review : traditional and systematic technique [print]
- Canadian Women's Health Network
- Development Alternatives with Women for a New Era (DAWN)
- Feminist Majority Foundation
- International Council on Women's Health Issues
- Maquila Solidarity Network - solidarity with grassroots groups in Mexico, Central America, and Asia
- National Association of Women and the Law
- National Organization for Women - the largest feminist activist organization in the United States
- National Women's Studies Association (NWSA)
- Oral History Association
- Third World Network
- West Coast LEAF - organization in BC dedicated to promoting women’s equality through the law. [from their website]
- Canadian Centre for Policy Alternatives
- Feminist Theory Website - "provides research materials" - fields within feminism; national and ethnic feminisms; Individual feminists
- Media History Digital Library - A Resource for Film, TV & Radio History
- Open Access to older issues of film/cinema magazines.
- Mediawatch - a national, not for profit feminist organization working to eliminate sexism in the media.
- Metropolis Canada, Metropolis Project - British Columbia, International site
- Rise Up! - a digital archive of feminist activism in Canada from the 1970s to the 1990s.
- Women Downtown Eastside - Vancouver
"... the website was primarily intended as an interface between the DTES and the general and academic public. We hope to encourage a deeper and more personal understanding of this vibrant yet troubled community, including the threats it faces from gentrification. Through this website, we aim to contribute to a better understanding of this special neighborhood and of the experience of poverty, poor living conditions and drug addiction familiar to so many, and encourage a pondering of equitable solutions." [Dr. Jaqqueline Levitin]