Search the Library Catalogue or use Library Search:
The Geological Survey of Canada (GSC) publishes the following bulletins, memoirs and papers.
The United States Geological Survey (USGS) publishes the following bulletins and papers.
An online library of top-tier references, handbooks, pocketbooks, and primers from the renowned Chapman & Hall/CRC collection.
A collection of e-books from Springer
Articles, bulletins and memoirs by the American Association of Petroleum Geologists (AAPG)
New Earth Sciences books
- Earthquake hazard assessment : India and adjacent regions
- Oil and gas exploration : methods and application
- Women in the geosciences : practical, positive practices toward parity
- Scientific integrity and ethics in the geosciences
- Passive seismic monitoring of induced seismicity : fundamental principles and application to energy technologies
Journal Article Databases
The main database covering all aspects of geology.
Scientific and technical publications of the Earth Sciences Sector (ESS) of Natural Resources Canada.
Geoscience Data Repository
A collection of Earth Sciences Sector geoscience databases that is managed and accessed by a series of Information Services (GDRIS). From Earth Sciences Sector. Natural Resources Canada.
Human and physical geography.
Web of Science
Science Citation Index going back to 1900. Covers all areas of Science.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.