On this page
- Canadian Research Index
Find Canadian policy, research, social, economic, and political reports issued by the federal and provincial governments, as well as by government funded research institutes.
- Canadian Electronic Library
Publications from a variety of Canadian public policy institutes, research institutes, think tanks, advocacy groups, government agencies and university research centres.
- Government of Canada
- USA.gov: The U.S. government's official web portal
- Government of British Columbia
- Communications Policy of the Government of Canada
- Canadian Heritage (list of agencies by subject)
- Culture Canada: "Government of Canada's one-stop web access to government Culture, Heritage and Recreation programs and services."
- Broadcasting Policy and Innovation Branch
- Canadian Radio-television and Telecommunications Commission: CRTC
- Canadian Broadcasting Corporation (CBC) (corporate site)
- National Film Board of Canada
- Telefilm Canada
- Copyright Policy Branch
- Library and Archives Canada
- Industry Canada
- Canadian Intellectual Property Office
- Communication Research Centre "helping to build the technological foundation for advanced, global communications through its research expertise in wireless, photonics and broadband technologies"
- Spectrum Management and Telecommunications
- Spectrum, Information Technologies and Telecommunications (SITT) Gateway "objective... is to accelerate Canada's transition to the network economy through the development and use of information and communications technologies (ICTs), for the economic, social, cultural and civic benefit of all Canadians"
- Information Commissioner of Canada
- Privacy Commissioner
- Federal Communications Commission (FCC)
- National Telecommunications and Information Administration
- Patent and Trademark Office
- National Archives and Record Administration
- National Endowment for the Arts
- National Commission on Libraries and Information Science
- Copyright Office
- Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development (OECD)
- Unesco: includes Culture & Unesco which covers copyright and cultural industries
- World Intellectual Property Organization
- European Bureau of Library, Information and Documentation Associations
- International Telecommunications Union (ITU)
- International Agencies and Information on the Web: Listings of IGOs and NGOs (intergovernmental organizations and nongovernmental organizations)