Home automation: Samples of amazing Frost & Sullivan contentPublished by Mark Bodnar
I was just scanning some industry news about smart homes when I came across a mention of a Frost & Sullivan forecast in an article by ITEuropa: European Home Automation Set for Double Digit Growth.:
"Frost & Sullivan's research, European Home Automation Systems Market, Forecast to 2022, finds that the total European home automation market is estimated to reach $806.1 million by 2022, recording a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8%."
Being an opportunist, how could I resist a quick plug for our recently acquired Frost & Sullivan database? Check out these recent and relevant reports on the same topic from F&S:
- European Home Automation Systems Market, Forecast to 2022
- US Digital Consumer and Home Automation Market Transformation, Forecast to 2023
- Connected Home Market and Implications of Cyber Risks
- Innovations in Smart and Connected Windows Technology
- Home Automation Poised to Break Out: North American Smart Home Market at the Tipping Point
- Connected Homes—Supplier Strategies and Business Models
- Winning Solutions and Applications in the Connected Homes Market
(Note: the report-direct links above will work for SFU researchers only. Also, if you are a current SFU researcher and need a downloadable PDF copy of any F&S report, follow the instructions in red text at the top of our database description.)
Remember: Our subscription to Frost & Sullivan is in a pilot year -- we'll be evaluating it early next summer and deciding then whether an ongoing subscription is worthwhile. Your feedback is important! Send any comments & concerns to me. I'm especially interested in hearing how F&S reports have impacted your research and/or teaching here at SFU.
Business & Economics Librarian
Image credit: "Connected home" image taken from Frost&Sullivan report, "European Home Automation Systems Market, Forecast to 2022" (link above).