On this page
How do I sign into the Catalogue?
Once you are in the Library Catalogue:
- If you haven't started searching, click on "Guest" to sign in or log in.
- If your search is already underway, look for the highlighted prompt, "Sign in to request items and for more results," then log in.
Use your SFU computing ID to sign in
If you have a SFU computing ID, use it.
I'm an alumna/alumnus -- how do I sign in?
Use your SFU computing ID.
No SFU ID?
Some borrowers, including non-credit students and external borrowers, are not issued SFU computing IDs. If you don't have an SFU ID but do have a library barcode, you can use your Library barcode and password.
Why should I sign into the Catalogue?
Signing in or logging in allows you to do the following.
You will not see an option to request an item until you sign in.
See your library record and renew books
Save items or searches to your Favourites
View citations or references to items from a few publishers who limit access to their content
Get help with signing in
Contact staff in Access Services (Loans) for help with your account:
- 778.782.4345 - W.A.C. Bennett Library, SFU Burnaby
- 778.782.5050 - Belzberg Library, SFU Vancouver
- 778.782.7411 - Fraser Library, SFU Surrey.