On this page
How do I sign into the Catalogue?
Once you are in the Library Catalogue:
- If you haven't started searching, click on "Sign in."
- If your search is already underway, look for the yellow highlighted prompt to sign in.
Use your SFU computing ID to sign in
If you have a SFU computing ID, use it.
I'm an alumna/alumnus -- how do I sign in?
Use your SFU computing ID.
No SFU ID?
Some borrowers, including non-credit students and external borrowers, are not issued SFU computing IDs.
If you don't have an SFU ID but do have a library barcode, you can use your Library barcode and password.
Sign into the Catalogue to request items, check your account, update your PIN, etc.
When you sign into the Library Catalogue, you can do the following:
You will not see an option to request an item until you sign in.
Save items or searches to your Favourites
View citations or references to items from a few publishers who limit access to this content
Get help with signing in
Contact staff in Access Services (Loans) for help with your account:
- 778.782.4345 - W.A.C. Bennett Library, SFU Burnaby
- 778.782.5050 - Belzberg Library, SFU Vancouver
- 778.782.7411 - Fraser Library, SFU Surrey.