We're open and happy to see you all again! Some renovation work will continue over the next few weeks as we put on the final touches and bring in some new furniture.
We're improving spaces for research, study, and collaboration. Enhancements will include:
- a new appointment/drop-in Research Help consultation space
- updated Group Study Rooms and Screening Room
- some additional and refreshed study spaces
Thank you to all Library users for their patience during renovations.
Updates: Week of June 4
- *New*: upholstered benches now installed in entrance and on either side of infocommons
- most shelving is now installed; additional shelving to be installed at the end of the bound journals section
- white boards and access panels for TV monitors to be installed in all team rooms
- expecting new furniture orders to come in for area near Journals shelf and other part of the library