Tip: Check out the advanced searching tips on the Catalogue Search Guide.
New Physics books
- The quantum particle illusion : conceptual quantum mechanics /
- Frontiers in entropy across the disciplines : panorama of entropy : theory, computation, and applications /
- Dimensional analysis : the great principle of similitude /
- Superinsulators, bose metals and high-Tc superconductors : the quantum physics of emergent magnetic monopoles /
- ACTIVE GALACTIC NUCLEI : fueling and feedback.
- Modern aspects of relativity /
- Aurivillius phase materials : exploring lead-free ferroelectrics /
- Relativistic Quantum Mechanics And Related Topics /
- Black holes /
- Stars /
- Galaxy morphology /
- Neutrinos in physics and astrophysics /
- Thermal Control Thin Films : Spacecraft Technology /
- Quantum statistical mechanics in classical phase space /
- Innovative Piezo-active composites and their structure-property relationships /
- Mathematical foundations of nonextensive statistical mechanics /
- Challenging Routes In Quantum Cosmology /
- The sun /
- The mathematics of open quantum systems : dissipative and non-unitary representations and quantum measurements /
- Efficient Unconventional Models of Multi-component Magnetic Hysteresis /
- Space exploration /
Web of Science - Multidisciplinary database covering the sciences; provides citation counts, journal impact factors, and more.
arXiv - A digital library of research articles and pre-prints in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology.
INSPIRE - Articles in High Energy Physics.
CERN Document Server - Articles, documents, and reports in High Energy Physics
NASA Astrophysics Data System (ADS) - Articles in astronomy and astrophysics, physics, and general science.
IsisCB Explore - A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.