This guide is designed to help you get started on your Physics research. Use this guide to find books, journal articles, and additional resources such as handbooks and spectra.
CRC handbook of chemistry and physics - Standard handbook for property data, including wavelength.
Web of Science - Search citations and abstracts for journal articles, conference proceedings, and other resources across the sciences as well as in social sciences, arts, and humanities. Can also be used for cited reference searches and citation analysis.
Optica - The Optical Society of America's article repository. In addition to current and past journal articles, Optica contains recent proceedings from the OSA conference.
Optica Open - A preprint server dedicated to advancing optics and photonics around the globe.
Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA) - The American Physical Society's online archive for Physical Review Letters, Reviews of Modern Physics, and Physical Review AE.
New Physics books
- Probability, information, and physics : problems with quantum mechanics in the context of a novel probability theory /
- Nanothermodynamics : theory and applications /
- Mars /
- Astrochemical modeling : practical aspects of microphysics in numerical simulations /
- Novel optical fiber sensing technology and systems /
- Pre-equilibrium emission in nuclear reactions : fundamentals, measurements and analysis /
- Observational astronomy : a very short introduction /
- Chiral matter : proceedings of the Nobel Symposium 167 /
- Wave scattering by small bodies : creating materials with a desired refraction coefficient and other applications /
- General Yang-Mills symmetry : from quark confinement to an antimatter half-universe /