This guide is designed to help you get started on your Physics research. Use this guide to find books, journal articles, and additional resources such as handbooks and spectra.
If you need help, please contact Jenna Thomson, Liaison Librarian at 778-782-3269 or firstname.lastname@example.org or Ask a librarian.
CRC handbook of chemistry and physics - Standard handbook for property data, including wavelength.
Web of Science - Search citations and abstracts for journal articles, conference proceedings, and other resources across the sciences as well as in social sciences, arts, and humanities. Can also be used for cited reference searches and citation analysis.
Optica - The Optical Society of America's article repository. In addition to current and past journal articles, Optica contains recent proceedings from the OSA conference.
Optica Open - A preprint server dedicated to advancing optics and photonics around the globe.
Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA) - The American Physical Society's online archive for Physical Review Letters, Reviews of Modern Physics, and Physical Review AE.
New Physics books
- First-principles calculations for cathode, electrolyte and anode battery materials /
- Introduction to solid state physics for materials engineers /
- Planets /
- Quantum materials, devices and applications /
- Group theory in a nutshell for physicists /
- Emerging developments and applications of low temperature plasma /
- Quantum field theory, as simply as possible /
- The alpha sequence : electromagnetic origin of the strong and weak nuclear forces /