Use this guide to find books, journal articles, and additional resources such as theses, handbooks, style guides, scientific writing resources and publishing information for authors.
- CRC handbook of chemistry and physics
- International tables for crystallography
- Volume A: Space-group symmetry
- Volume A1: Symmetry relations between space groups
- Volume B: Reciprocal space
- Volume C: Mathematical, physical and chemical tables
- Volume D: Physical properties of crystals
- Volume E: Subperiodic groups
- Volume F: Crystallography of biological macromolecules
- Volume G: Definition and exchange of crystallographic data
- Optics InfoBase
- Physical Review Online Archive (PROLA)
- IsisCB Explore
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
New Physics books
- An introduction to modern astrophysics
- QUANTUM MECHANICS.
- Diagrammatics : lectures on selected problems in condensed matter theory
- Polynomial one-cocycles for knots and closed braids
- QUANTUM MECHANICS : volume 3.
- Condensed isogeometric analysis for plates and shell structures
- The finite quantum many-body problem : selected papers of Aage Bohr