Want to stay up to date with what's new in mathematics research? Create alerts to send notifications of new articles or issues directly to your inbox.
Search the Library Catalogue or use Library Search.
Math ebook collection
A collection of e-books from Springer
New Mathematics books
- Two-dimensional spaces
- Applying the classification of finite simple groups : a user's guide
- Fibonacci and Lucas numbers with applications
- Nonlinear systems and their remarkable mathematical structures.
- Nonlinear algebra in an ACORN : with applications to deep learning
- Proper orthogonal decomposition methods for partial differential equations
- From Christoffel words to Markoff numbers
- Precalculus : a prelude to calculus
- Mathematical analysis and its inherent nature
- Foundations of arithmetic differential geometry
- MATLAB PROGRAMMING FOR ENGINEERS.
- Bounded cohomology of discrete groups
- Principles and techniques in combinatorics : solutions manual
- Applications of polyfold theory I : the polyfolds of Gromov-Witten theory
- Coupled phase-locked loops : stability, synchronization, chaos and communication with chaos
- The unpredictability of gameplay
- Periodic locally compact groups : a study of a class of totally disconnected topological groups
- COURSE IN ANALYSIS, A - : fourier analysis, ordinary differential equations, calculus of ... variations.
- Elementary differential equations : applications, models, and computing
- An introduction to Ramsey theory : fast functions, infinity, and metamathematics
- A study in derived algebraic geometry
- Nonlinear control and filtering for stochastic networked systems
Search articles by database
Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research. *Click on "More links" to get access to the full text.
Web of Science
A combined search of all of the Web of Science Citation indexes. Contains 600+ math journals.
Front for the arXiv
The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Search articles by journal
Math journals by publisher:
- AMS (American Mathematical Society)
- CMS (Canadian Mathematical Society)
- Department of Mathematics Journal Collection
- INFROMS (The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences)
- MAA (Mathematical Association of America)
- SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics)
- To browse all the math journals by Springer, select "Mathematics" under "Browse by discipline".
- University Press journals