Want to stay up to date with what's new in mathematics research? Create alerts to send notifications of new articles or issues directly to your inbox.
Search the Library Catalogue or use Library Search.
Math ebook collection
A collection of e-books from Springer
New Mathematics books
- FRACTIONAL DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS.
- Nonlinear waves : a geometrical approach
- Advanced numerical and semi analytical methods for differential equations
- Advanced functional analysis
- Applications in Engineering
- Applications in engineering, life and social sciences.
- Handbook of Fractional Calculus with Applications.
- BASIC THEORY.
- Certain number-theoretic episodes in algebra
- Handbook of Fractional Calculus with Applications/ Applications in Physics, Part B.
- Hilbert's tenth problem : an introduction to logic, number theory, and computability
- APPLICATIONS IN PHYSICS.
- Linear algebra and geometry
- NUMERICAL METHODS.
- Discrete wavelet transformations : an elementary approach with applications
- How to measure the infinite : mathematics with infinite and infinitesimal numbers
- Quasi-Hopf algebras : a categorical approach
Search articles by database
Provides reviews and abstracts for books, articles and conference proceedings the fields of mathematics, statistics, and computer science and their applications in such fields as physics, engineering, biology, and operations research. *Click on "More links" to get access to the full text.
Web of Science
A combined search of all of the Web of Science Citation indexes. Contains 600+ math journals.
Front for the arXiv
The arXiv is a digital library of research articles (or e-prints) in physics, mathematics, computer science, and quantitative biology, maintained at Cornell University.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
Search articles by journal
Math journals by publisher:
- AMS (American Mathematical Society)
- CMS (Canadian Mathematical Society)
- Department of Mathematics Journal Collection
- INFROMS (The Institute for Operations Research and the Management Sciences)
- MAA (Mathematical Association of America)
- SIAM (Society for Industrial and Applied Mathematics)
- To browse all the math journals by Springer, select "Mathematics" under "Browse by discipline".
- University Press journals