On this page
- The border within : Vietnamese migrants transforming ethnic nationalism in Berlin /
- The Vietnamese diaspora in a transnational context : contested spaces, contested narratives /
- Fruit of knowledge, wheel of learning : essays in honour of Carole Hillenbrand /
- Spain's African colonial legacies : Morocco and Equatorial Guinea compared /
- Decolonizing African studies : knowledge production, agency, and voice /
- The tropical silk road : the future of China in South America /
- The making of the modern Philippines : pieces of a jigsaw state /
- Ethnic minorities in socialist China : development, migration, culture, and identity /
- Grand strategy in the contemporary Middle East : the concepts and debates /
- Taking China to the world : the cultural production of modernity /
- Conjured bodies : queer racialization in contemporary Latinidad /
- Times of Uncertainty : National Policies and International Relations under COVID-19 in Southeast-Asia and Beyond /
If SFU does not have the book you would like, place an InterLibrary Loan (ILL) and SFU will borrow it from another library on your behalf free of charge.
Find articles by searching databases
Article databases are an excellent tool for academic research and depending on the database, may help focus your search to a specific or specialized area.
Examples of general databases for international studies:
International Political Science Abstracts
Abstracts of political science articles published in journals and yearbooks around the world.
Political Science Complete
Journals, reference books and monographs, and conference papers on political topics with a worldwide focus, reflecting the globalization of contemporary political discourse.
Columbia International Affairs Online
Working papers, policy briefs, and current analysis and commentary, scholarly journal articles, e-books, and videos on theory and research in international affairs.
IDRIS+, the IDRC Development Research Information System
Project titles, abstracts, and funding information for all International Development Research Centre projects since 1970.
For more databases, take a look at the full list of databases relevant to international studies.
Find articles by browsing individual journals
The Library Catalogue and article databases search multiple journals at once. Browsing individual journals can sometimes be helpful if you are starting out with your topic or researching a very specific area.
To see journals in the area of international studies, you can search the Library's collection of International Studies journals.
You can also use keywords for your topic in Library Catalogues's advanced search: under "Resource Type," select "Journal."