New International Studies books
- The Vietnamese diaspora in a transnational context : contested spaces, contested narratives /
- Grand strategy in the contemporary Middle East : the concepts and debates /
- The tropical silk road : the future of China in South America /
- Spain's African colonial legacies : Morocco and Equatorial Guinea compared /
- The border within : Vietnamese migrants transforming ethnic nationalism in Berlin /
- Times of Uncertainty : National Policies and International Relations under COVID-19 in Southeast-Asia and Beyond /
- Decolonizing African studies : knowledge production, agency, and voice /
To recommend additional items for the library collection, you can suggest a title for purchase.
Using this guide
You can find a variety of resources here to support your research process:
- The Start your research here guide has information and resources on working through the various stages of your research.
- For more focused resources, take a look at the concentration-specific research guides below.
Specialized research guides
Below are specialized research guides for each of the international studies concentrations. You will find research information and resources specific to each concentration: