On this page
Associations and organizations
- SFU French Department
- Alliance française Vancouver. Take a conversation course, develop and strengthen your oral fluency.
- Modern Languages Association
Web site directories
- Poésie française
For French poetry fans. A collection of more than 6,000 French poems by many authors, e.g. Baudelaire, Verlaine, Rimbaud, etc.
- ABU: la Bibliothèque Universelle
Contains 288 full-text works, such as La chanson de Roland; Les Trois Mousquetaires; Madame Bovary; Tartuffe, etc. Browse by Author or Text.
- How to type French characters
- HTML authoring in French. How to insert characters with diacritics into an HTML document. By Jukka Korpela.
- International Phonetic Alphabet (IPA full chart)
- French in Action, by Pierre Carpetz. A free series of 52 half-hour video programs that uses active participation to increase fluency in French, while introducing French culture.