Associations & organizations
- International Association for Dialogue Analysis - promotes and undertakes research, sponsors and organizes national and international conferences, and edits publications dealing with the linguistic, literary, sociological, psychological and psychiatric aspects of conversation, or dialogue.
- National Coalition for Dialogue and Deliberation - promotes the use of dialogue (and deliberation) as essential tools for tackling modern problems.
- Bohm Dialogue - a collection of documents on the subject of dialogue by David Bohm, one of the key thinkers in the area.
- Co-Intelligence Institute - this site includes hundreds of articles and references describing methods, innovative models, practical visions of co-intelligence and the theoretical frameworks that weave them together.
- CRInfo: The Conflict Resolution Information Source - a comprehensive gateway site indexing more than 25,000 print and online resources related to conflict resolution. Includes sections on Dialogue, Mediation, and Negotiation, among many others.
- Beyond Intractability - a partner site to CRInfo. Structured in a similar fashion, but focused specifically on intractable conflict.
- Laetus in Praesens: documents relating to dialogue and transformative conferencing (there is also an older archive that is not updated anymore) - selected documents by Anthony Judge, who was the director of communications and research at the Union of International Associations in Brussels. Selected Websites on Dialogue provides a large list of links but unfortunately has not been updated since 2002.
- Librarians Internet Index: Peace & Nonviolence - a collection of links approved and maintained by a consortium of librarians in Washington State and California.
- The Open Directory Project: Peace - a vast collection of links on the subject of peace, including a section on Peace Studies.
- The Public Conversations Project: Resources - provides access to web documents published by the Public Conversations Project.
- WWW Virtual Library - Arbitration Database - a collection of links on arbitration in its many different forms and across many different fields.