On this page
This guide lists selected print and electronic information sources for researching dialogue, interpersonal communication, conflict management, negotiation, mediation, peace building, intergroup relations, reconciliation, dispute/conflict resolution, and related topics.
The guide is intended primarily for students enrolled in the Semester in Dialogue at SFU Vancouver but it should also aid others with an interest in dialogue and related topics.
Help with course assignments
If you need help with your assignments, see Ask a Librarian to get assistance from a librarian.
Current DIAL 390 course guide
Past DIAL 390 course guides
- Semester at City Studio (updated Fall 2018)
- Urban Energy Futures [updated Summer 2018]
- Semester Outside in the City [updated Summer 2017]
- Decolonizing: Dialogues, Solidarities, Activism (updated Spring 2017)
- Semester in Experimental Futures (updated Spring 2016)
- Governance for the Twenty-First Century (Summer 2014)
- Conflict and Governance (Fall 2013)
- Leading Social Change in BC (Summer 2013)