Books and more
- (indigen* OR aborig* OR "First Nations" OR native) AND (youth OR adolesc* OR "young people" OR teen* OR "young adults" OR "school aged") AND cultur* AND program*
- (indigen* OR aborig* OR "First Nations" OR native) AND (youth OR adolescents OR "young people" OR teen* OR "young adults" OR "school aged") AND "cultur* program*"
- Above search results limited to "subject": culture
- (indigen* OR aborig* OR "First Nations" OR native) AND "cultur* program*"
- Goldstein, S. C., Schick, M. R., Nalven, T., & Spillane, N. S. (2021). Valuing Cultural Activities Moderating the Association Between Alcohol Expectancies and Alcohol Use Among First Nation Adolescents. Journal of Studies on Alcohol and Drugs, 82(1), 112–120. https://doi.org/10.15288/jsad.2021.82.112
- Hatala, A. R. ., & Canadian Electronic Library distributor. (2018). Examining a Community-Based Theatre Program as a Source of Resilience and Well-being among Indigenous Youth in Saskatoon. Urban Aboriginal Knowledge Network.
- Jones, R., Thurber, K. A., Wright, A., Chapman, J., Donohoe, P., Davis, V., & Lovett, R. (2018). Associations between Participation in a Ranger Program and Health and Wellbeing Outcomes among Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander People in Central Australia: A Proof of Concept Study. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health, 15(7), 1478. https://doi.org/10.3390/ijerph15071478
Selected subject headings of interest:
For more, check: Find books, journals, and other publications at SFU Library
Past SFU graduate business projects
For more, check: Past MBA projects & theses - SFU First Nations Scholarly Community