What do 3D printers, Canadian accountants, and dollar stores have in common?Published by Mark Bodnar
I was just scanning a report on the usage this spring of our IBISWorld database and was impressed by how wide the range of interests within SFU can be in such a short time. Our researchers are looking into everything!
As with most databases, a broad description doesn't quite give you a clear idea of what's in IBISWorld. So... here's a quick list of some of the most popular among the 8000+ reports downloaded by your SFU colleagues this semester.
(Note: there's a bit of a quirk to the report-direct links below. You may need to click on one, then return to this post and click on it again to get through to the report. Once you've done that once, it will be much more direct/smooth for the rest of the links you click on.)
* Smartphone App Developers (US)
* Daily Deals Sites (US)
IBISWorld's collection of industry reports is constantly being updated, plus the newest module focused on Canadian industries is still growing, with new industries covered each month. Here are a few of the newest reports added to the database in the last few months:
* Food Trucks (US)
* Hedge Funds (US)
* Thermocouple Manufacturing (US)
* Private Detective Services (US)
P.S.: As always, let us know if you have any questions:
- Mark Bodnar (Business – Burnaby): email@example.com
- Megan Sorenson (Business – Vancouver): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Cameron (Business – Surrey): email@example.com
- Carla Graebner (Economics – Burnaby): firstname.lastname@example.org