SFU Library is pleased to announce the availability of Factiva to its researchers. Factiva is a global, full-text business news and current events database that covers over 35,000 sources in 26 languages, including:
- Premier financial news sources such as the Wall Street Journal and Barron’s.
- Continuously updated newswires and same-day published content.
- Specialized business sources such as Mergent Industry Reports and Platts publications.
- Images, radio transcripts, multimedia, and blog content.
Factiva is searchable by keyword, company, industry, region, subject and more. Factiva also features Dow Jones Intelligent Indexing, Concept Explorer, and Expert Search features to help you get at the most relevant content. In addition, Factiva provides industry and company snapshots, peer comparisons, financial data, and stock chart news links. We will be working on fully integrating Factiva into the Library’s collection over the coming weeks. You can expect to see further posts highlighting specific publications and functionality within this powerful database. If you have any questions, please contact:
- Mark Bodnar (Business - Burnaby): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Sorenson (Business - Vancouver): email@example.com
- Andrea Cameron (Business - Surrey): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Carla Graebner (Economics - Burnaby):email@example.com