New! Online access to APA handbook of industrial and organizational psychologyPublished by Mark Bodnar
Great news! SFU researchers now have online access to the APA handbook of industrial and organizational psychology.
"offers an in-depth examination of the types of behavioral and structural issues that I/O psychologists study every day, from both a theoretical and applied perspective. It explores a natural progression, from how problems are diagnosed to how research is conducted to generate answers to those problems to how interventions are implemented and, finally, to how they are evaluated. It examines what is currently known—including basic historical reviews—and identifies the most pertinent sources of information in both the core and emerging literatures. It pinpoints practical issues, probes unresolved and controversial topics, and looks at future theoretical, research, and practice trends." [Description from the publisher]
The 3 volumes in the handbook are:
- Building and developing the organization.
- Selecting and developing members for the organization.
- Maintaining, expanding, and contracting the organization.
You may also find some of the other APA Handbook volumes to be of interest. For instance:
- APA handbook of testing and assessment in psychology, Vol. 1: Test theory and testing and assessment in industrial and organizational psychology.
- APA handbook of research methods in psychology
Questions? Comments? Just let us know!
- Mark Bodnar (Business – Burnaby): email@example.com
- Megan Sorenson (Business – Vancouver): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Andrea Cameron (Business – Surrey): email@example.com