We are very pleased to announce that our IBISWorld database of industry reports has been expanded to include a new suite of Canadian reports. Up until now, our super-popular IBISWorld subscription included only US, Global, and China reports. This addition of a suite of close to 200 Canadian reports (growing to over 450 reports in time), provides some closer-to-home analysis that will likely be of use to many of our marketing and strategy researchers.
A few sample reports in this new module:
- * Chocolate Production in Canada
- * Oil & Gas Pipeline Construction in Canada
- * Rail Transportation in Canada
- * Home Builders in Canada
- * Movie Theatres in Canada
Each 30-40 page report covers "key statistics and analysis on market characteristics, operating conditions, current and forecast performance, major industry participants and more."
And if you like this sort of thing... Don't forget that we recently added a "Passport Industrial Canada" module to our Passport GMID database. See our earlier blog posts on that valuable resource:
- * New for SFU! Detailed stats and analysis on Canadian industries
- * More on Passport Industrial – Canada: A focus on producers vs. consumers
Questions? Comments? Contact us!
- Mark Bodnar (Burnaby): email@example.com
- Andrea Cameron (Surrey): firstname.lastname@example.org
- Megan Sorenson (Vancouver): email@example.com