More from Plunkett: Investment & Securities + Entertainment & Media almanacsPublished by Mark Bodnar
Now available! ... A couple more of the Plunkett Industry Almanacs that we bought for you earlier this spring.
Since these sorts of resources are at their very best when they are fresh and new, I thought I'd send out an alert...
"The data and areas of interest covered are intentionally broad, ranging from the diversification of financial services firms, to the challenges faced by traditional stock exchanges in competition with electronic communication networks, to emerging technology, to an in-depth look at the major firms (which we call THE INVESTMENT 350) within the many industry sectors that make up the investment system."
- Major trends in the investment & securities industry
- Investment & securities industry statistics
- Important investment & securities industry contacts
- The INVESTMENT 350: who they are and how they were chosen.
"The data and areas of interest covered are intentionally broad, ranging from the most important trends in the entertainment and media industry, to emerging technologies, to an in-depth look at the major firms (which we call THE ENTERTAINMENT 400) within the many industry sectors that make up the entertainment and media industry, such as book, newspaper and magazine publishing; electronic games; gambling and casinos; bookstores and retailers of entertainment and media products; radio; television, including broadcast, satellite and cable; movie production and distribution; movie theaters, and much more, including related services, hardware and software."
- Major trends affecting the entertainment & media industry
- Entertainment & media industry statistics
- Important entertainment & media industry contacts
- The ENTERTAINMENT 400: who they are and how they were chosen.
Business & Economics Librarian