On mobiles, millennials, mobile millennials, monetization and morePublished by Mark Bodnar
I was just searching through comScore's Insights (blog posts, case studies, data gems, reports, and more) when I came across a series of cool resources focused on mobiles, millennials, and even mobile millennials, including a bit of Canada-specific data. I've always been a sucker for a good alliterative coincidence -- and once my attention had been grabbed, I thought I'd share the joy via a blog post...
** Note: comScore's Insights are generally free, but registration is often required to download them.
- Mobile Millennials in Canada (Infographic)
* shows a few key ways in which Millennials are unique in their online behaviours across desktop, smartphone and tablet devices
- Mobile is now more engaging than desktop in Canada (Infographic)
* shows the latest data on Canadians’ online behaviour across desktop and mobile devices
- Millennial habits (video)
* confirms [with lots of charts and stats] millennials are heavy digital and social users and Facebook is the mobile king
- 2015 U.S. Mobile App Report (whitepaper with link to full report)
* explores the dynamics of mobile media consumption, audiences, and user habits to understand what’s behind this surge in mobile activity, and how publishers and advertisers can take advantage
- Why Mobile-Only Audiences Are Key to Digital Publishers’ Monetization (blog post)
* we now have comprehensive multi-platform reporting in the US, Canada and the UK and can see just how important these mobile-only audiences have become in each market
- Global Mobile Report (whitepaper with link to full report)
* insights into how much global and mobile audiences contribute to a publisher’s total audience, and how the digital populations in three major markets (US, Canada, UK) compare with one another behaviorally and demographically
- Mobile commerce growth 'on fire' (video)
* Gian Fulgoni, Executive Chairman & Co-Founder of comScore, discusses e-commerce dollars, mobile growth and digital ad spending on CNBC Exclusive
And yes, this is just the tip of the iceberg... check out comScore's Insights for far more, such as 2015 Canada Digital Future in Focus.
Have fun! (Or, to return to my alliteration theme... make merry!)