Eldis Gateway to Development Information -full text documents, from over 4,500 different publishers. 30 subject-focused guides by topics including their "gender guide"; Global Gender Gap Report (annual)
H-Net network on medical anthropology and issues of local, national and international health importance.
Mediawatch MediaWatch is a national, not for profit feminist organization working to eliminate sexism in the media.
National Action Committee on the Status of Women (NAC) - Canada
- American Anthropological Association - Anthropology resources on the web
- ARD: The Anthropology Review Database - contains the signed, refereed reviews published by ARD, citations to those published in American Antiquity and the American Journal of Physical Anthropology, as well as links to a number of online publications and sites.
- ELDIS Gateway to Development Informatio
- Library of Congress
- Metropolis Project - British Columbia - research material on immigrants, migration, etc. Metropolis Canada, International site
- Oral History Association
- Resources in Ethnographic Studies - from the American Folklife Center at the U.S. Library of Congress
- Social Science Information Gateway (SOSIG) Anthropology, Sociology, Women's Studies
- Sociosite - Social Science Information System based at the University of Amsterdam
- University of Victoria - Transgender Archives - Archival and published materials related to transgenderism, gender identity and related subjects.