This workshop is in the past and registrations are unavailable.
All times are Pacific Time Zone (Vancouver, BC, Canada).
About the workshop
This online workshop will help you choose a suitable journal for publishing your research. This workshop will appeal to graduate students with all levels of publishing experience. We invite you to join us whether you have published in academic journals before or are considering this for the first time. We will discuss:
- Where to look for journals in your discipline
- How to tell if a journal is right for your work
- When and how to consider journal rankings such as the Journal Impact Factor
- How to make your work open access
- How to identify and avoid predatory publishers