Equipment at Belzberg Library
- 2 DVD/video players (one allows up to 4 people to view a film, with headphones)
- audio cds may be played on the DVD players or the assignment computers described below
- 1 combination microfilm/microfiche reader
- 1 cassette tape player
- 5 multi phone chargers
- 3 iPhone 5 chargers
- 2 digital voice recorders
- 2 connectors for laptops/projector.
Headphones and phone chargers are available for borrowing at the circulation desk. See Belzberg Library equipment for a list of other equipment that can be borrowed.
Computers at Belzberg Library
- 17 Assignment computers, with standard lab software including Office, statistical software, and course-specific software. Use requires a valid login, either an SFU computing ID and password or a one-hour guest ID available at the check-out counter.
- 2 Library Express computers, with access to library website and online electronic resources.
- 16 laptop computers, available for 4 hour loans for use at the Vancouver campus. Laptops have standard lab software and access to SFU network, personal filespace, and printing.
- 1 of the assignment computers also includes access to specialized research databases.
- 2 print/copy/scan machines are located in the library. Any printer can print/copy/scan in colour or black and white. Select colour by adjusting the settings prior to print, copy, or scanning.
- Computers at Belzberg Library are also networked to the IT Services lab printer and colour lab printer.
- Please consult the SFU Library public computer policy for further information.
Printing, photocopying, and scanning at Belzberg Library
Printing and photocopying is available through the online Papercut system. See the Student printing services webpage for more information on how to add money to your online Papercut account. Coin photocopiers are also available at 11 cents a page. You can also scan and send documents directly to your email using the photocopiers.
Change for photocopiers may be obtained at the Circulation desk.