News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Where is the Taj Mahal?
- Against nature : the metaphysics of information systems
- Anselm of Canterbury and the search for God
- Incendiary art : poems
- Through the crosshairs : the weapon's eye in public war culture
- The way things work now : from levers to lasers, windmills to Wi-Fi, a visual guide to the world of machines
- Power in the telling : Grand Ronde, Warm Springs, and intertribal relations in the casino era
- Russian grotesque realism : the great reforms and the gentry decline
- Global gay : how gay culture is changing the world
- Expressing the self : cultural diversity and cognitive universals
- Preserving on paper : seventeenth-century Englishwomen's receipt books
- Whistleblowing : white-collar fraud signal detection
- Introduction to spectroscopy
- Back to the blanket : recovered rhetorics and literacies in American Indian studies
- The migrant canon in twenty-first-century France
- Speech & debate
- Visual experience : a semantic approach
- Safe words : poems
- The robust multigrid technique : for black-box software
- The politics of 1930s British literature : education, class, gender
- Dike ouk eisagogimos : contributi allo studio del processo attico
- Effective Java
- The Routledge handbook of metaphor and language
- The listener
- The 57 bus
- The chemistry of metal phenolates
- The return of history : conflict, migration, and geopolitics in the twenty-first century
- Sociology : the essentials