News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Your duck is my duck : stories
- Modern perspectives on virtual communications and social networking
- African, Christian, feminist : the enduring search for what matters
- Reading politics with Machiavelli
- Human bondage and abolition : new histories of past and present slaveries
- Modern analysis of automorphic forms by example
- INDIA, EMPIRE, AND FIRST WORLD WAR CULTURE : literature, images, and songs.
- How fascism works : the politics of us and them
- The United States, India and the global nuclear order : narrative identity and representation
- Environmental activism and the media : the politics of protest
- Savage worlds : German encounters abroad, 1798-1914
- The age of the social : the discovery of society and the ascendance of a new episteme
- Copyright class struggle : creative economies in a social media age
- Emerging trends of plant physiology for sustainable crop production
- Environmental politics for a changing world : power, perspectives, and practice
- Critical mass : social documentary in France from the silent era to the new wave
- BODY-BASED INTIMACY : a neurobiological integration of couples and sex therapy.
- Bulwer-Lytton : occult personality : a graphic introduction
- Insurgent fragmentation in the Horn of Africa : rebellion and its discontents
- Water in medieval intellectual culture : case studies from twelfth-century monasticism
- A history of mind and body in late antiquity
- Feminists don't wear pink and other lies : amazing women on what the f-word means to them
- Manhood impossible : men's struggles to control and transform their bodies and work
- Political risk : how businesses and organizations can anticipate global insecurity
- Constitutional acceleration within the European Union and beyond
- Clio's foot soldiers : twentieth-century U.S. social movements and collective memory
- European writers in exile
- Listening in the field : recording and the science of birdsong
- Arts therapies new challenges in psychiatry
- Sanctuary cities, communities, and organizations : a nation at a crossroads