News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Sputnik's guide to life on Earth
- Robert Louis Stevenson and the pictorial text: : a case study in the Victorian illustrated novel
- Human trafficking as a quintessence of 21st century slavery : the vulnerability of Nigerians in Austria
- Kill it to save it : an autopsy of capitalism's triumph over democracy
- Corporate finance
- DICKENS AND CHRISTMAS.
- The radium girls : the dark story of America's shining women
- Structural transformation and economic development : cross regional analysis of industrialization and urbanization
- Madame de Staël, la femme qui osait penser
- The Cambridge encyclopedia of the Jesuits
- Gender, UN peacebuilding, and the politics of space : locating legitimacy
- Machine translation
- Popular virtue : continuity and change in Radical moral politics, 1820-70
- Julius Rosenwald : repairing the world
- National Wealth What Is Missing, Why It Matters.
- The Popes and Britain : a history of rule, rupture and reconciliation
- Statistical rethinking : a Bayesian course with examples in R and Stan
- The transferred life of George Eliot
- The theatre of Tom Murphy : playwright adventurer
- Bitch doctrine : essays for dissenting adults
- The quantum world of ultra-cold atoms and light.
- Miracle on 5th Avenue
- AT THE ALTAR OF LYNCHING : lynching sam hose in the american south 1899.
- The APSAC handbook on child maltreatment
- Digital analytics for marketing
- The life and death of ACT UP/LA : anti-AIDS activism in Los Angeles from the 1980s to the 2000s
- American and British English : divided by a common language?
- The Korean wave : evolution, fandom, and transnationality
- Hidden in plain view : the aboriginal people of coastal Sydney