Top MBB resources
- MEDLINE / PubMed - biomedical and health literature, covering research, clinical practice, administration, policy issues, and health care services
- Web of Science - multidisciplinary database covering the sciences, and provides citation counts, journal impact factors, and more
- JoVE General Laboratory Techniques - videos that show how to use standard pieces of laboratory equipment
- Primal Pictures - interactive 3D animated human anatomy modules
- See all MBB databases
New MBB books
- Future directions in biocatalysis.
- The gut microbiome : exploring the connection between microbes, diet, and health
- Handbook of online and near-real-time methods in microbiology
- The CRF signal : uncovering an information molecule
- The biology of the TGF-[Beta] family
- Metagenomics Perspectives, Methods, and Applications.
- Matrix metalloproteinases in health and disease : sculpting the human body
- Genomes 4