You will need a Papercut account to pay for your printing & copying jobs at all three libraries. Printer cards have been discontinued.
Most frequently asked questions
How do I add money to my printing account?
- Enter your SFU Computing ID and password and press the 'Log in' button.
- Click on the 'Add printing credit' link located on the left navigation bar. You will be taken to the Moneris Credit Card Gateway. This will add money to the Cash balance of your printing account from your credit card.
Papercut machine using cash:
- The machine takes $1 and $2 coins and $5, $10 and $20 bills, and does not give change.
- At Bennett Library (Burnaby) the Papercut machine is located across from the Tech Help desk on the 3rd floor.
- At Fraser Library (Surrey), the Papercut machine is located in the mezzanine, near the Firemen's lab (Room 2300) and the security desk.
Note: The maximum amount on an account is $100. Money added to a printing account cannot be withdrawn afterwards, and there are no refunds. Remaining Cash balances can be transferred to another person on campus.
Do any copiers accept coins (instead of Papercut)?
Copy machines can only be accessed via a Papercut account. The copy machines do not take coins.
Where can I get change?
You can ask for change at the service counter at any SFU library.
How can I get a refund?
- You can request a refund for printing jobs from SFU IT Services.
- See IT Services' Refund Policy for more details.