In order to ensure a welcoming environment, Library users are expected to consume food and/or drink without disturbing others or damaging library materials, equipment or facilities, and to respect designated "no eating" areas.
The "no eating" areas are:
- W.A.C. Bennett Library (Burnaby)
- the workstation area on the north side of the 3rd (main) floor
- the 5th floor silent study room
- Media and Maker Commons on the 3rd (main) floor
- Special Collections and Rare Books on the 7th floor
- Belzberg Library (Vancouver) - the workstation area on the main floor
- Fraser Library (Surrey) - the workstation area and the silent study room
Help keep the Library clean by depositing your empty beverage containers and garbage in waste receptacles provided and reporting any spills or damage to library staff.