What is going to change?
Summit is moving to a new platform and will have a modern look and feel. Some big improvements to look for:
- a better search experience
- new options to filter and sort results
- easier browsing by collection
- embedded media, like PDFs and videos
- better Google Scholar indexing will be coming soon as well (so it will be easier to find and access SFU's repository items in Google Scholar).
What is NOT going to change?
The process for depositing theses or publications in Summit by the SFU community:
- Authors can continue to use the existing form on the Library website.
- Students will continue to use the Thesis registration system.
URLs for items already available in Summit will not change.
Usage statistics will continue. (Historical statistics will be available again in late fall 2022.)
Questions and contact
Contact the Summit team at firstname.lastname@example.org.