News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
Connect with the Library on social media
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- Textual reception and cultural debate in Medieval English studies
- Statistical Data Cleaning with Applications in R.
- The feminist care tradition in animal ethics : a reader
- The experience of education in Anglo-Saxon literature
- Imagining persons : Robert Duncan's lectures on Charles Olson
- Modeling monetary economies
- The terrorist argument : modern advocacy and propaganda
- Democracy and ontology : agonism between political liberalism, Foucault and psychoanalysis
- Language learning strategies and individual learner characteristics : situating strategy use in diverse contexts
- Teach yourself how to learn : strategies you can use to ace any course at any level
- Comic connections.
- Themes in Dickens : seven recurring concerns in the writings
- The Oxford handbook of evidentiality
- Reflections on psycholinguistic theories : raiding the inarticulate
- The flame imperishable : Tolkien, St. Thomas, and the metaphysics of Faërie
- Evaluating American democracy and public policymaking
- Industrial labor on the margins of capitalism : precarity, class, and the neoliberal subject
- The Shariʻa : history, ethics and law
- The struggle for the soul of journalism : the pulpit versus the press, 1833-1923
- What do Jamaican children speak? : a language resource
- Trent and beyond : the council, other powers, other cultures
- Real-life sociology : a Canadian approach
- Indigenous community : rekindling the teachings of the seventh fire
- Cut you down
- HOTSPOTS IN PSYCHOLOGY 2018.
- A companion to early modern Catholic global missions
- A reconsideration of the theory of non-linear scale effects : the sources of varying returns to, and economies of, scale
- Kerouac on record : a literary soundtrack
- Responsible drone journalism
- Reporting genocide : media, mass violence and human rights