News and events
View news and events.
Workshops and classes: Library, Student Learning Commons, Research Commons
View workshops and classes.
What book changed your mind?
We asked our friends — faculty, staff, alumni, writers, scholars, artists, musicians — to tell us about that one book that changed everything.
New books and other items purchased by the Library
- (Not) getting paid to do what you love : gender, social media, and aspirational work
- Fertility, conjuncture, difference : anthropological approaches to the heterogeneity of modern fertility declines
- Sexual violence at Canadian universities : activism, institutional responses, and strategies for change
- Celluloid war memorials : the British Instructional Films Company and the memory of the Great War
- The idea of Europe : Enlightenment perspectives
- Indigeneity and the sacred : indigenous revival and the conservation of sacred natural sites in the Americas
- Permanently online, permanently connected
- Constructions of cultural identities in newsreel cinema and television after 1945
- EUROPEAN HERITAGE : a critical re-interpretation.
- The protection of vulnerable groups under international human rights law
- Searching for sharing : heritage and multimedia in Africa
- Transcultural poetics and the concept of the poet : from Philip Sidney to T.S. Eliot
- The politics of attack : communiqués and insurrectionary violence
- Confessions of a recovering environmentalist and other essays
- Complex political decision-making : leadership, legitimacy and communication
- Lost profiles : memoirs of cubism, dada, and surrealism
- Innovative earthquake soil dynamics
- Climate change law
- Un territoire à géographie variable : la communication littéraire au temps de Charles VI
- Democracy in crisis : why, where, how to respond
- Translating early medieval poetry : transformation, reception, interpretation
- The imagination in early modern English literature
- Robustness tests for quantitative research
- Hate crime in Turkey : implications of collective action, media representations and policy making
- David Malouf and the poetic : his earlier writings
- Testimony-bearing witness : epistemology, ethics, history, and culture
- Megafire : the race to extinguish a deadly epidemic of flame
- Enhancing learning with effective practical science 11-16
- A century of prints in Britain
- Nonlocal gravity