The SFU Library's main search engine is Library Search.
How to use Library Search:
Because it searches many Library resources and services at the same time, Library Search is an excellent starting point for researchers new to the SFU Library as well as more experienced searchers.
Use Library Search to find:
- articles, books, media, etc. in the SFU Library Catalogue
- course reserves
- information about the library, including workshops information and frequently asked questions
- research guides written by librarians
- ejournals to which the library subscribes
- databases to which the library subscribes
- select collections digitized by the library
- Summit: SFU's Institutional Repository.
This search engine is the default search box option on the SFU Library home page.