The SFU Library's main search engine is Library Search.
Because it searches many Library resources and services at the same time, Library Search is an excellent starting point for researchers new to the SFU Library as well as more experienced searchers.
The search engine retrieves information from the following sources:
- articles, books, media, etc. from the SFU Library Catalogue
- course reserves
- information about the library, including workshops information and frequently asked questions
- research guides written by librarians
- an alphabetical list of ejournals to which the library subscribes
- an alphabetical list of specialized databases to which the library subscribes
- select collections digitized by the library
- Summit: SFU's Institutional Repository.
This search engine is the default search box option on the SFU Library home page.