W.A.C. Bennett Library (SFU Burnaby) has study rooms available to eligible students registered with the SFU Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL):
- 2nd floor bookable study rooms
- 3rd floor bookable study room (with adaptive technology)
How do I know if I’m eligible?
To be eligible to book a Library study room, you will need to be registered with the Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) (formerly: the Centre for Students with Disabilities).
How can I book a room?
To book a study room:
- Go to the booking system for Bennett Library: Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) rooms.
- Identify which room you’d like to book, select an open time slot and an end time.
- Click on Submit Times.
- Note: You must be registered with the Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL) in order to book a Library study room.
- You will be prompted to enter your SFU computing account username and password.
- You will receive a confirmation of your booking at your SFU email address as well as a reminder 24 hours before your booking.
If you are unable to successfully use the room booking module to book a study room, please contact the Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL).
How long can I book a room?
These study rooms may be booked during Library open hours for a maximum of one (1) booking per day, per person for up to four (4) hours, and three (3) times per week.
If you would like to discuss the possibility of a longer room booking, please contact the Centre for Accessible Learning (CAL).