SFU doesn't have the book (or journal) I need. Can I get it somewhere else?

Yes, you can make an interlibrary loan request for the title and we will try to borrow it from another library for you. You can use our interlibrary loan requesting function to make your request directly to one of several university libraries, including the University of British Columbia or University of Alberta.