The main database covering all aspects of geology.
The bibliographic database for scientific and technical publications of the Earth Sciences Sector (ESS) of Natural Resources Canada.
Web of Science
Science Citation Index going back to 1900. Covers all areas of Science.
Geoscience Data Repository
A collection of Earth Sciences Sector geoscience databases that is managed and accessed by a series of Information Services (GDRIS). From Earth Sciences Sector. Natural Resources Canada.
A research tool for the history of science, whose core dataset comes from bibliographical citations in the Isis Bibliography of the History of Science. The IsisCB currently contains 40 years of citation data from 1974 to 2014.
USGS Publications Warehouse
Content from the United States Geological Survey.
Help with course assignments
- EASC 310W: Paleontology (updated Sept. 2015)
- EASC 403 / EASC 617: Quaternary Geology (updated Jan. 2014)
New Earth Sciences books
- Scientific integrity and ethics in the geosciences
- Women in the geosciences : practical, positive practices toward parity
- Passive seismic monitoring of induced seismicity : fundamental principles and application to energy technologies
- Oil and gas exploration : methods and application
- Earthquake hazard assessment : India and adjacent regions