Web of Science
A combined search of all of the Web of Science Citation indexes.
Applied Science and Technology Index. Includes trade and industrial publications, journals issued by professional and technical societies, and specialized subject periodicals, as well as special publications such as buyer's guides, directories and conference proceedings.
(IEEE/IET Electronic Library): Electrical and Computer Engineering, Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Materials Science
Synthesis Digital Library of Engineering and Computer Science
50- to 100-page electronic books that synthesize an important research or development topic. Subjects include: automotive technology; assistive, rehabilitative, and health-preserving technologies; control and mechatronics; energy and the environment; power and electronics.
Help with course assignments
- MSE 101W - Library Research Guide
- MSE 405W - Library Research Guide
- Accessing TechNavio Market Research Reports (for Capstone projects)
New Mechatronics books at SFU Library
- Distribution system modeling and analysis
- Advances in crystals and elastic metamaterials.
- Self-healing materials : from fundamental concepts to advanced space and electronics applications
- CARBON NANOTUBE FIBRES AND YARNS FOR SMART TEXTILES : production, properties and.
- Intelligent pervasive computing systems for smarter healthcare