New Geography books
- Exploring apocalyptica : coming to terms with environmental alarmism
- Approaches to teaching Shakespeare's The tempest and other late romances
- Approaches to teaching Shakespeare's English history plays
- Connectography : mapping the future of global civilization
- PLANNING FOR CLIMATE CHANGE a reader in green infrastructure and.
- Sustainable coastal design and planning
- Environmental geography : people and the environment
- Indigenous peoples atlas of Canada
- Approaches to teaching Shakespeare's Romeo and Juliet
- GIS for surface water : using the national hydrography dataset
- Spatial statistics & geostatistics : theory and applications for geographic information science & technology
- Soft computing evaluation logic : the LSP decision method and its applications
- The politically incorrect guide to climate change
Mondays 1:00PM-2:30PM in RCB 7128
SFU Library Research Skills Tutorial - Up your academic game by completing this 50-minute tutorial.
Start your research here - An overview of the research process and tips for where and how to look for information.
Research guides for specific courses
- Geography 111: Earth Systems (Summer 2018)
- Geography 162: Canada (Fall 2018)
- Geography 213: Introduction to Geomorphology (Spring 2015)
- Geography 215: Biogeography (Fall 2015)
- Geography 221: Economic Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 241: Social Geography (Summer 2015)
- Geography 261: Introduction to Urban Geography (Spring 2017)
- Geography 322W: World Resources (Spring 2015)
- Geography 362W: Geography of Urban Built Environments (Fall 2015)
- Geography 381: Political Geography (Fall 2016)
- Geography 389: Nature and Society (Fall 2015)
- Geography 426: Industrial Change and Local Development (Spring 2016)
- Geography 428: World Forests (Fall 2017)
- Geography 440: Property, Land, Society (2015)
- Geography 442: A World of Cities [Fall 2018]
- Geography 468: Society and Environment in China (Spring 2016)
Top resources for Geography
Web of Science
Search for journal articles, citation counts, journal impact factors, and more. Major multidisciplinary academic database.
Search for journal articles in human and physical geography, earth sciences, ecology, geology, and environmental sciences.
Search for journal articles in the area of environmental studies in this database
Journal article databases
SFU Library subscribes to many other databases where you can search for journal articles, reviews, and more.
Find print and online books in the Library Catalogue.